Usage of our services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Writers on Fire’s billing policy. Following is the billing policy with which all customers must comply:
We accept Credit Card payments only. Other options must be approved.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. Please email email@example.com to inform us of any changes.
- All fees are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, we will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment and submitted to a collection agency for further action.
- Late Fee: Invoices which remain unpaid after 30-days may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 per month. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, we may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $50.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
Our Writers On Fire policy is that all sales are final. There are no refunds. We understand there are extenuating circumstances that may prevent you from adhering to your original agreement. As such, in special circumstances as approved by Writers On Fire in writing, you may be approved to roll your payment over to secure a spot in another retreat or workshop within 12 months. These requests must be made within 30 days of submitting payment. Extra mentoring session or Book BlastOff days are of course available with other features in package or a la carte form.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer, each customer agrees to provide 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. We must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Writers on Fire receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before we have been given a chance to resolve the issue, we have the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Writers on Fire retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Writers on Fire will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, we will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Please contact us for any other questions or concerns about our billing policy at firstname.lastname@example.org